- If at any time you have a complaint about any of the services that we have undertaken to provide to you in accordance with our written agreement, you may make a complaint in writing to:
the licensed immigration adviser handling your immigration matter; or
if you would prefer to discuss the complaint with someone other than your licensed immigration adviser, you may contact Paul Khosla/ Kiranjeet Khosla/Jasroop (Jaycee) Hazooria at our office. [He/she] may be contacted by email at email@example.com, by telephone at the office: 09 620 2222, or in writing at 44B, Roma Road, Mt Roskill, Auckland. 104. Once complaint received orally or in writing.
- We will send you an Acknowledgement receipt of complaint either orally or in writing within 2 working days.
- Record it in the client file.
- We will review the complaint in detail.
- Review the facts surrounding the complaint.
- Assess the reasonableness of the complaint.
- Contact (in writing or orally) the client within 5 working days of receipt of the complaint to discuss the detail of the complaint.
- Arrange a meeting where the complainant may bring support/representation to discuss the issues and
- If the company acknowledges the complaint is justified offer/action resolution/request as agreed
- If no agreement can be reached internally
- Offer access to an independent 3rd party mediator
- In addition the Client is entitled to contact the Registrar of Immigration Advisers Authority (Immigration Advisers Authority PO Box 6222, Wellesley Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand) who is entitled to investigate the matter under the terms and conditions as set out in the S44 of the Immigration Advisers Licensing Act 2007
- If upheld, action as directed.